About Tendoy Elementary
Tendoy Tigers show their pride by being Safe, Responsible, and Respectful to themselves and to others.
Tendoy Learners are Brave, Cooperative, Goal Setters, Perseverant, and Flexible Problem Solvers.
Tendoy Tigers practice "The 7 Habits of Happy Children" identified by Shawn Covey. Find more information about The 7 Habits of Happy Children at: https://www.theleaderinme.org/the-7-habits-for-kids
Tendoy Elementary is a proud participant of the FFVP (Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program), where our students are able to try different produce every Tuesday through Thursday.
Tendoy Staff Believe:
- Learning occurs best in a safe, respectful environment where all individuals are valued.
- Learning is a responsibility shared by students, parents, staff and the community.
- Learning and a successful life are built upon a foundation of positive relationships.
- Learning is enhanced by positive social, emotional and character development.
- Learners know what they are learning, know what progress they have made and know their next steps.
- Learning is fostered through productive struggle.
- Learners and teachers collaboratively analyze achievement and progress to determine the impact of learning and teaching strategies.
- Learning is maximized through consistent application of evidence-based instruction and curriculum.
- Learners graduate prepared for college and careers.
- Learning is a cumulative, lifelong pursuit for all members of the learning community.